We are very excited to announce that there is a new Powerball game coming in October and will be offering you even bigger jackpots. Also in store for players will be bigger consolation prizes along with higher odds of winning an overall prize. Read our article to learn more important details.
The first change we’ll be discussing is that of the higher prize values. If you match four white balls as well as the Powerball, your prize will be $50,000 where it used to only be $10,000. Fantastic news!
The fun doesn’t stop there, though. Another enhancement to the Powerball game is a chance for players to multiply most of their winnings up to 10 times when the jackpot is going for $150 million or less. Currently, Powerball players have the opportunity to multiply many prizes up to five times by adding the Power Play option for an extra $1 per play. With the new design of the game, the Power Play option will be expanded to include the multiplication of most prizes and Match 5 level by up to 10 times whenever the jackpot is $150 million or less. The Match 5 prize of $1 million will continue to be doubled up to $2 million after players choose the Power Play option.
So, let’s say that the jackpot is currently going for $100 million, and you manage to win a $50,000 prize for matching four of the first five numbers, including the Powerball number. If you chose to add the Power Play option and the 10X multiplier is selected, that means your $50,000 prize will be multiplied and generate a new prize sum of $500,000 for you!
Let’s take a quick look at some other game adjustments:
• There will be a new set of numbers to choose for white balls and Powerball. The new range of numbers for the white balls will expand from 1-59 to 1-69. The numbers for the Powerball will also shift from 1-35 to 1-26, increasing your chances of matching the Powerball number. This is important because many people miss out on the jackpot because they don’t match the Powerball number.
• New odds. The overall odds of winning any prize have improved, decreasing from 1 in 32 to 1 in 25! However, the odds of winning a jackpot will get longer, but on the bright side, that means bigger jackpot rollovers. Potentially, the Powerball jackpot can even reach up to $1 BILLION due to the new odds adjustments.
Here are some factors that won’t be changing the game:
• Ticket prices. Powerball and Power Play tickets will still cost the same.
• Initial jackpot amount. The jackpots will always begin at $40 million.
• The game’s second tier prize. If you match the first five numbers but not the Powerball, your prize will still be $1 million!
We hope that you are as excited as we are for these new changes to a legendary American lottery game! The first drawing will take place today, the 7th of October 2015.
In the meantime, you should try your lucky numbers for the €100 million SuperEna Max jackpot. Play the lotto online today and become a millionaire tomorrow.
Best of luck!
The LuckyLottos Team
Bio for LuckyLottos
LuckyLottos.com, recently launched is exclusively the preferred online international lottery ticket portal which leaves you spoiled for choice. All of the most popular and major international lotteries are a mere click away, all in a secure and stable environment – enabling you to legitimately compete for massive lottery jackpots from the comfort of your own home.
Latest posts by Sally Eaves (See All)
- The wonderful legacy of playing the lottery -
- Relaxation Leads To $50,000 Crossword Prize -
- ‘Surreal’ $12.3 Million Lotto Win -
- Newfound Luck For Unlucky Pensioner -
- $1m Lottery Prize As Birthday Present -
- Huge EuroMillions Win Online -
- More Pride In Portsmouth after £10,000 award -
- Broken Lottery Promise Leads To Lawsuit -
- Unexpected $25M Mega Millions Jackpot Win -
- Lottery Results Roundup -