Lucky lotto players often forget that there is no defined science to winning the lottery. With such high odds, the lottery is purely a game of luck and it cannot be easily manipulated. When it comes to playing the EuroMillions lotto, you should never beat yourself up if you don’t win the jackpot or any consolation prizes. Many other players are in the same boat as you. The key is to stay positive and stay in every draw. We’ve compiled a list of tips to help your chances of taking home the massive €100 million Euro jackpot tonight!
1. When preparing to play the EuroMillions lotto, always make sure that you read all the game rules and regulations. Familiarise yourself with the lottery so that nothing can take you by surprise or confuse you. Familiarise yourself with the odds of winning, too. You can do that here: www.luckylottos.com/info/euromillions/
2. Knowing the odds will help you because lower odds mean higher chances for you. This is a favourite lottery to play because there are a reasonable amount of numbers needing to be matched. Fewer balls mean higher chances.
3. Choose your numbers online using the random quick pick generator. Don’t buy them over the counter because those automated lottery machines are sometimes programmed to spit out pre-determined sequences. Random is always best.
4. Although there is no syndicate function on LuckyLottos yet, that shouldn’t stop you from forming your own family or friend syndicate. It really is simple. Nominate one person as the leader who buys the tickets. All the members in your syndicate then pool together the money that you can use to deposit to buy all the tickets online with us. That way, it makes it even cheaper for you to play, and raises your chances. With our cheap tickets, this method will certainly put you in the lead!
5. Always keep your eyes and ears open for lottery scams that can target you via email or SMS. When people tell you that you’ve won a prize for a draw you haven’t even entered, or heard of, don’t fall for it! Offering you tons of cash for free is always too good to be true. Stay alert! If it’s not branded with LuckyLottos or some other well-known lottery, don’t respond to it!
6. Don’t ever borrow money from a friend or stranger to buy your lottery tickets with. If you win the jackpot, that means the owner who lent you the money can claim their fair share of the winnings.
7. Be realistic. Don’t ever have very high expectations, because that means you will be highly disappointed. Just go with the flow, enjoy the thrill of the game, and stay positive! Great things happen when you least expect them to.
8. If you’ve gone the old-fashioned route and bought your tickets over the counter, be sure to sign it. It could go missing or get stolen and the thief can cash in your winnings. Rather move with the modern times and play online with us where it’s safe and your ticket can never go missing.
9. Don’t choose numbers based on sequences or patterns. Machines never pick sequences. Ever.
10. Don’t pay attention to the tips that stores give you. Odds are, hundreds of other players have already used these tips. Be original in your number choices!
11. Don’t be misled by previous lucky numbers. Those numbers came up purely by chance, so the next numbers that come out will also be purely by chance.
12. Entering more tickets will definitely increase your chances. It’s just simple mathematics.
We sincerely hope that you use these tips and they bring you luck tonight. We’d love to be the ones calling you to notify you that you’ve just won the 2015 Euromillions lotto Superdraw!
Only the best of luck to you,
The LuckyLottos Team
Bio for LuckyLottos
LuckyLottos.com, recently launched is exclusively the preferred online international lottery ticket portal which leaves you spoiled for choice. All of the most popular and major international lotteries are a mere click away, all in a secure and stable environment – enabling you to legitimately compete for massive lottery jackpots from the comfort of your own home.
Latest posts by Sally Eaves (See All)
- The wonderful legacy of playing the lottery -
- Relaxation Leads To $50,000 Crossword Prize -
- ‘Surreal’ $12.3 Million Lotto Win -
- Newfound Luck For Unlucky Pensioner -
- $1m Lottery Prize As Birthday Present -
- Huge EuroMillions Win Online -
- More Pride In Portsmouth after £10,000 award -
- Broken Lottery Promise Leads To Lawsuit -
- Unexpected $25M Mega Millions Jackpot Win -
- Lottery Results Roundup -