For the second draw in a row, EuroJackpot is offering players from around the world the chance to better their lives with €90 million. This Friday’s draw will be worth this whopping amount for the second week in a row after nobody hit the jackpot once it reached its cap on the 7th of October.
Players need to match five main numbers and two Euro bonus numbers to take home the jackpot. The extra money made from ticket sales has increased the second tier prize pool for this upcoming draw, which means those who match five main numbers and only one bonus number could win themselves €20 million!
A German and Finnish player have benefitted from this rule after they landed a €4 million prize each in last week’s EuroJackpot lotto draw. Without this prize pool roll-down, the cash prize would only be €710,014 in the second tier.
If this Friday’s jackpot is won by a single ticket holder, that means they become the joint-highest winner in the lottery’s history. A Czech man won €90 million on the 15th of May 2015.
Enter the EuroJackpot on LuckyLottos.com now and stand a chance to make history as the biggest EuroJackpot millionaire in history!
You may also like:
Bio for LuckyLottos
LuckyLottos.com, recently launched is exclusively the preferred online international lottery ticket portal which leaves you spoiled for choice. All of the most popular and major international lotteries are a mere click away, all in a secure and stable environment – enabling you to legitimately compete for massive lottery jackpots from the comfort of your own home.
Latest posts by Sally Eaves (See All)
- The wonderful legacy of playing the lottery -
- Relaxation Leads To $50,000 Crossword Prize -
- ‘Surreal’ $12.3 Million Lotto Win -
- Newfound Luck For Unlucky Pensioner -
- $1m Lottery Prize As Birthday Present -
- Huge EuroMillions Win Online -
- More Pride In Portsmouth after £10,000 award -
- Broken Lottery Promise Leads To Lawsuit -
- Unexpected $25M Mega Millions Jackpot Win -
- Lottery Results Roundup -